Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Then came the Bumiputra Economic Hit Man

John Perkins' book entitle "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" struck me by the ideas of doing the same in my line of work of giving loans to businesses. In his version of EHM, he brought down a country into an enslavement by giving out loans worth billions of dollar. Well, me? I can bring down people into bankruptcy with loans worth more than 30k or more. Out of my portfolio, it is a scary thought, imagine out of 50 loans, 40 fail miserably in paying back. That;s 80% failure. To understand more about EHM, please visit the link at the side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tunggu. Baca kejayaan Mohamed Yunus dengan Grameen Bank yang membantu masyarakat miskin Bangladesh. Bukan memuji, tetapi mesti mengkaji apa beza antara World bank dengan Grameen Bank.

Puteri Daluwarsa