Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Kites dancing in the sky



People love entertaiment. And people over here love kite flying because it is entertaining. As long as it flies to the sky, people will pay, RM5, RM10 RM 20 or even RM350 or USD 1000!



There are many form of kites, Small kites for children, Big kites for adults and children on budget, really big kites for adults who don't mind spending RM50 to RM100, it is big, fly high and hard to bring it to the ground. I've tried two of these, these kites really fly high, I need a strong fishing string to fly the kites.

Last and the best with RM350 to USD 1000 I can get a Stunt Kite with dual line fully carbon frame. I can fly it like a fighter plane, ripping off other kites. Using gloves on both hands is compulsory.

Here's a short video how a stunt kite can perform.

P/S: I can get it for RM65, heh, heh, heh. ;-P

No comments: