Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Doh, another parking ticket?

One fine morning, Ahmad and Kamal (both not their real name) went out on the streets. They were doing their jobs to enforce law and order.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kamal: Nice day today, don't you think so Ahmad.
Ahmad: Why don't we relex for a while at the mamak stall over there.
Kamal: Wait, I think I see someone over there park illegally.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ahmad: There's another one also on the left side of the road. You take this one.
Kamal: Orait then, Singaporeans cars is always my favourite. Let me show them who's the boss around here you big bully.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kamal: Here you go. Another RM300 for the City Hall. I love this new gadget.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: